The Reflection of Neediness: Upside Down

 



In 2015 my life turned Upside Down.  I thought I was on my way to the brightest chapter of my life only to find myself slowly stepping back into time.  I couldn't blame anyone even if I wanted to for the direction my life had taken.  Every piece of my present life was my doing or undoing.  The good and the bad were my manifestations.  The unfortunate part of it all is I forgot to thank God for where I was then until I got to where I am now.  Gratitude shifts mountains.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
                                                                                        1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Gratitude for the "now" brings a brighter tomorrow for sure - so I've learned very very well.
________________________

The night my mother died I was so tired for her I literally almost  thanked God for letting her sleep. She had suffered enough, not just during her bout with cancer but during her life.  Surely mom had many good days, even some great days but never, in my opinion, had her heart truly smiled.  Therefore, I spent most of my life trying to give her heart something to smile about even up to the night she took her last breath.  I realized after her death, only God has that kind of power.  Nevertheless, I tried up til the night she took her last breath.  I love you mommy.

Writing this book was a true revelation from God.  It all came to me while watching a movie I vowed never to watch.  I will not mention the title cause I am pretty certain if it touched you like it touched me, you'll know exactly what the movie is.  Any who, God spoke to me through this movie.  Yes indeed!  

How amazing.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Beginning

Abundance Prayer - The Prayer of Daniel

The Reflection of Neediness